I signed on for one month and was able to communicate.Then after the weekend i see other charges *14.95, 19.95.

29.95) on top of what I have already cleared on my acct. I go to the site listed on my statement and online chat tells me it is orders I have placed for service. I didn't order any service. I told her I only needed one month to explore the site.

She told be my subscription would be cancelled and gave me a cancellation # but could not tell me when I'd be refunded. Still waiting for an answer. At least I got a c#. I had to cancel my card so they would not return my cks alreadty out to pay my bills.

As you know the banks have to process the charge, charge you NSF fee, then they can reverse. It's such a hassle.

This is a ploy to get you card # and get temporary access to your money.Be warned.

Review about: Millionaire Dates Subscription.

Had an Experience with Millionaire Dates?

Comments

Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Millionaire Dates - User Profile Review from Mere, Cheshire Millionaire Dates "Yes i have been chatting to benedict fisher his email is benedict.fisher1@yahoo.co.uk but he has deleted this one and now using benedict.fisher1@hotmail.com. I did not relize he was a scammer it..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more