They tell you it is free to sign up. Then when you sign up they want to offer you a speciel offer of 0.98
for three monthes and then you have to cancel. There are no millionaires on this site. just a bunch of scammers and smucks like me who all want the same thing. Then when you try to contact customer support. FORGET IT! They give you an E mail forum to write to. I still have not heard back from them tet regaurding my cancelation of the program. They give you and opt out information panel but no
PHONE NUMBER! If you opt out? how will you know if they canceled your order and I asked for a refund so I am never going to hear from them. THEY CLAIMED IT WOULD COST ME 00.98 for a three month period I figured how could I go wrong? it's only three buck's right? NO!
THEY CHARGED MY CARD 59.98 TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE BIGGEST SCAM YOU HAVE SEEN!
The same compant has a bunch of sites for dating and ***. NO customer service numbers at any of them. These site's should all be shut down.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."