Mere, Cheshire

Update by user Jun 18, 2015

Oh and says some has been the same Email as him. There is no 2 people in the world got the same email unless he works in an office where all the email is the same.

Update by user Jun 18, 2015

Sorry the Skype for benedict fisher is not Kelviscott4 it's kelvinyoung 2/2/1963 United States

Update by user Jun 18, 2015

Yes he was on millionairedates.com dates and try to scam me Benedict.fisher@hotmail.com but was also using yahoo mail too but deleted this one.

He is also on Skype as kelvinScott4 date of birth 2/2/1963 saying he is from United states

Update by user Jun 18, 2015

Yes he is a scammer as also tried to scam me

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2015

Yes i have been chatting to benedict fisher his email is benedict.fisher1@yahoo.co.uk but he has deleted this one and now using benedict.fisher1@hotmail.com.

I did not relize he was a scammer it was only when i did a seach on the meaning of he first name that he came up on an scam site so i looked into it and this is when i found out about him.His name is benedict fisher.

He is 53 and says his wife has died with brain cancer and he also says he has a daughter the one in the picture.

The scam site i have seen him on as a scammer is www.youreittoday.com just type his name in on the seach bar and he comes up.He was alway asking me for money but never got any from me as deep down i just knew he was a scammer.

gillianitworks wrote the review because of not as described at Millionaire Dates and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Millionaire Dates to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Millionaire Dates user profile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Millionaire Dates?

Comments

I knew you were a scammer and played the game with you.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #996224

Given this review, you are also one who needs more education. Mispelling, grammar issues, I'll admit I'm proud you weren't dumb enough to fall for the scam.

to Anonymous Pensacola, Florida, United States #996674

I wouldn't be too quick to criticize him for his spelling, while you are misspelling the word misspelled. Feel free to look it up.

to Anonymous Knutsford, Cheshire, United Kingdom #997227

I knew you were a scammer the first day. I just play the game with you.